Telaga Waja River Rafting
If you’re looking for the best white water rafting experience in Bali. Telaga Waja River Rafting should be your first choice. For a first class rafting adventure on four different classes of rapids. Not only is the water clear and clean like crystal water, but it is also one of the longest rafting treks for 16 km with level 3-4 class for 2,5 hours journey. Enjoy incredible views of hidden water falls, scenic jungles, and classic rice terraces. Pull up on the banks of the river for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with stunning views of the surrounding jungle. All safety equipment and round-trip transportation from local hotels are included.
✪ Telaga Waja River Rafting Itinerary
Pick up time Subject on your hotel location
Morning trip : 07.30 - 09.30 | Afternoon Trip : 10.30 -13.00
Get picked up from your hotel and ride in air-conditioned comfort to the banks of the Telaga Waja River. When you arrive, don a life jacket and grab a paddle while you listen to your rafting guide go over a basic safety guidelines and paddling techniques. Strap on a helmet, help ferry gear down to the river, and hop in your boat to push off from the bank and drift into the powerful current.
Fly down the Telaga Waja River, navigating harrowing white water with guidance from an expert instructor, passing bamboo bridges and waterfalls. With 1 guide for every 4 rafters, you receive plenty of guidance to ensure proper technique and safety. The waters rush around you as Bali's sprawling scenery remains a steady backdrop to the shifting current and the banking river. The final stop is a jump at Bajing dam from a height of 13 feet (4 m).
At the end of your trip, paddle to shore and grab a quick shower while your guide helps put the finishing touches on a savory buffet lunch of Indonesian specialties. After you clean up and dry off, tuck into this tasty spread and relax by the water before you catch a lift back to your hotel.
- Thrilling whitewater rafting adventure on Telaga Waja River
- Rushing past obstacles, narrow gorges & beautiful scenery
- Adrenaline-pumping ride over Class III & Class IV rapids
- Exciting jumping experience from 13-foot (4 m) Bajing Dam
- Expert guidance & best-in-class rafting & safety equipment
- Tasty buffet lunch in a scenic setting with stunning views
US $ 28
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Rafting equipment and life jacket
- Water-resistant bags for valuables
- Changing/shower facilities with towels
- Coffee, tea, and mineral water
- Government tax
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- A minimum of 2 (two) people per booking is required
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow