Ayung River Rafting
Splash down the rapids on the Ayung River Rafting, paddling along with your expert guide as they lead you between lazy pools perfect for swimming and Class III falls sure to get your heart pumping. The thrilling Bali river rafting ride takes you past magnificent surroundings of lush greenery beneath the jungle canopy above. See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters. Pull up on the banks of the river for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with stunning views of the surrounding jungle. All safety equipment and round-trip transportation from local hotels are included.
✪ Ayung River Rafting Itinerary
Pick up time Subject on your hotel location
Morning trip : 07.30 - 09.30 | Afternoon Trip : 10.30 -13.00
Be picked up at your accommodation's lobby and head to the Ayung River Rafting location near Ubud artisan village. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Spend some time going over basic paddling techniques and safety precautions with your rafting guide, and find a life jacket that fits well before grabbing your paddle and heading toward the water.
Push off from the shore and start your white water river adventure, navigating white water bends and rocky obstacles with minute-by-minute instructions from your trip leader. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids.
The professional trained guide will safety maneuver you through around 10 km of 2.5 hours of exciting class II & III rapids. Along the way, stop off at a tranquil pool surrounded by thick jungle and take a few minutes to go for a refreshing swim. Snap some photos of vine-covered cliffs and thick tree canopies and then hop back in your boat to finish your ride.
At the end, help pull your boat onto shore, grab a shower if you'd like, and follow the smells of a delicious buffet lunch featuring Indonesian specialties to a viewpoint with breathtaking vistas of rolling hills. Relax here for the remainder of the afternoon and then catch a convenient ride back to your hotel.
- Exciting whitewater rafting adventure on Ayung River
- Class III rapids & tranquil sections for a varied experience
- Experienced guide offers helpful paddling tips along the way
- Chance to swim in a tranquil pool surrounded by jungle
- Tasty buffet lunch in a scenic setting with stunning views
US $ 28
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Rafting equipment and life jacket
- Water-resistant bags for valuables
- Changing/shower facilities with towels
- Coffee, tea, and mineral water
- Government tax
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- A minimum of 2 (two) people per booking is required
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow